With a lot of volunteers and many hours, we moved into our new shop space in 2014 and in early 2015 our Earn a Bike space was finally renovated. Our first EAB class of 2015 started in March.
What Have We Accomplished So Far
- Workshop space with six benches and tools for 6-12 youth to work on bikes at a time
- Over 300 bikes donated to Southwest Rides in 2014
- Trained three youth apprentices to help customers in the retail space, repair bikes and also assist with Earn A Bike
- Over 120 bikes refurbished to be sold
- Sold 57 bikes to community members
- Started our first EAB of 2015 in March with five youth working on bikes
Check out some of the photos below to see what we have accomplished this past year.